As a digital project manager, you'll be working with a wide variety of clients and project in web projects. You'll be the digital producing power that acts as a coach and manager at the same time. Our projects are challenging for everyone working on them, but as a project manager you are in control. That is why you have your feet firmly on the ground and are an excellent communicator, both internally and to clients. Customers count on you to realise their dreams. This is steered in the right direction by you. You follow the budget and planning meticulously. You do this together with your colleagues, from the sales phase, during the execution phase and, of course, also when your project is delivered.
At Calibrate, we are involved in all aspects of a digital project. We help determine the digital strategy of a client and design interfaces that excel in user-friendliness. We develop websites and web apps that distinguish themselves in quality and technological ingenuity. That is why it is important that you yourself are interested in participating in all these project phases.
You also have an affinity with analyses and in the future you have the ambition to take on a part of the functional analysis as well. That is quite something! But we can assure you of a very interesting job.
What can you expect?
- The most interesting customers in Belgium.
- An exciting work environment where you will work with professionals in digital strategy, marketing, web apps and websites.
- A competitive salary, with extensive fringe benefits such as a car, laptop, mobile phone and more.
- You work with flexible working hours at home and at one of our offices.
- A versatile job with a lot of satisfaction, challenges and strong colleagues.
Does this sound like something for you? Then apply now using the form below or submit your application to email@example.com
Are you the digital manager that we need?
Finding the right work-life balance is essential in life. At Calibrate, we give you space for self-development and we pay attention to the well-being of our colleagues.