We are looking for Drupal developers with some experience, who can help us develop exciting Drupal projects. Are you backend or fullstack, then you are the right person for us!
No two weeks are the same, but essentially you'll be diving straight into the code and doing what you love. Thinking up and building the best Drupal solutions. More specifically:
- Passion for Drupal
Drupal is really your thing and you like to use it to build the solution that responds to the customer's challenge.
- Open Source minded
You hold Open Source in high esteem and would like to contribute to the Open Source community and the Calibrate DXP.
- Critical mindYou are able to correctly interpret an analysis and functional description and think critically about the appropriate solution.
You participate in our R&D task forces and are not afraid to get involved into a new topic.
If you are faced with a new problem, you find a solution yourself, but you also dare to fall back on the collective knowledge of your fellow Calibrators.
- Sharing is caring
You also willing to share your knowledge, in a positive and constructive way. We regularly organise Lightning talks, where everyone gets the chance to share their new insights.
That's a lot and you get a lot in return. Here is what we offer you:
- As you may expect, your salary package is very complete. In addition to your salary, you are also entitled to hospitalisation and group insurance, a company car, GSM subscription, working materials and a laptop. You will also enjoy a range of other benefits.
- The Calibrate DNA cannot be summarised in one sentence, but we can sum it up in these words: transparent, honest and human. We realise only too well that we are one group of people and good communication and culture are extremely important to us.
- Do you want more? Then we would like to motivate you to acquire additional knowledge. We all earn our money by providing professional services, and knowledge is indispensable in this. Everyone has an annual training budget and Calibrate also organises additional training itself.
- You enjoy flexible working hours and workplaces. You can work from home or at one of our four offices.
- Our clients are diverse and our projects exciting and substantial.
Interested in this Drupal job? Leave your details and we will schedule an interview.
We work for a very diverse range of customers and that's where we get our kicks. In every situation, we like to give the appropriate advice and build great solutions for all kinds of sectors.