We need you.
We really do.
YES! Because for a positivo like you there is always room! 🙌 Our team of other experienced Drupal developers are eager to have a chat with you. What do we think we'll find in you?
- You are a point of contact for colleagues working in analysis and design for our clients.
- You are a team player, on and off the field.
- You handle each project from inception to delivery.
- Of course, you are and will remain first and foremost a code expert: you have relevant project experience in Drupal 8 and from a legacy point of view also in Drupal 7.
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting clients in Belgium, both public and private sector with several big (international) names ensure varied and exciting projects.
- A bit of everything: we have an experienced team with knowledge of Drupal, Symfony, Laravel, react, docker, public speaking and all kinds of other cool things to develop yourself further.
- A competitive salary, with extensive fringe benefits such as car, laptop, cell phone and more.
- You work with flexible working hours at home, at one of our offices, or occasionally at customers' premises.
You will be part of one of the most experienced Drupal teams in Belgium.
Want to be part of one of the best Drupal teams in the BeNeLux? Deploy your CV using the form below or send your job to firstname.lastname@example.org